Popcorn Medievalist

. . . for i had perceived that reality is a frightening place, and i did not wish to live there . . .

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, September 29, 2003

Well, it's more than six hours since I first learned about Blogger.

This third posting is for no purpose other than to point out to all of you fine bloggers that I am now a force with which to be reckoned. [Note here the proper placement of the preposition 'with.' Would you have been so grammatically immaculate?]

I am quite proud to say that my knowledge of HTML code has been adequate to enable me to extensively customize my interface; as well, I have succeded in adding on to this page the "comment" option; on that note, I welcome all well-articulated comments and responses to my writings, including cruel and crushing criticisms of sorts.

I casually invite you to drool over the beauty of my new Blog page, and I welcome you to haunt these spaces vigourously and repititiously.

Thank you considerably.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home